- Establishing a Cyberbullying Task Force — Update on New York State Legislation
- The Most Important Thing Parents Need To Know If Their Child Experiences Cyberbullying
- Standing Up To Cyberbullying
- Senator Kaminsky Introduces Legislation To Create Task Force On Cyberbullying
- Can we deter cyberbullying and cyber-harassment with new laws?
AboutLisa-Michelle Kucharz is a cyberbullying prevention advocate. She was the victim of a groundbreaking case of adult cyber-harassment. She shares her experience and lessons learned while navigating social media policies, law enforcement, and the judicial system. She is an adjunct professor, speaker, marketing and business development professional, and positive psychology coach.
- Information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or professional psychological advice. This site does not recommend or endorse any specific organizations or information that may be mentioned on the site. Permission to reproduce any information or images contained on this site must be requested in writing.
Monthly Archives: March 2018
This article originally appeared on LongIsland.com. On Tuesday February 6, in an effort to stamp out cyberbullying across New York, Senator Todd Kaminsky introduced legislation (S.7678) to create the New York State Task Force on Cyberbullying. Assemblymember Didi Barrett has … Continue reading →