- Signs Your Child May Be Experiencing Cyberbullying
- Establishing a Cyberbullying Task Force — Update on New York State Legislation
- The Most Important Thing Parents Need To Know If Their Child Experiences Cyberbullying
- Standing Up To Cyberbullying
- Senator Kaminsky Introduces Legislation To Create Task Force On Cyberbullying
AboutLisa-Michelle Kucharz is a cyberbullying prevention advocate. She was the victim of a groundbreaking case of adult cyber-harassment. She shares her experience and lessons learned while navigating social media policies, law enforcement, and the judicial system. She is an adjunct professor, speaker, marketing and business development professional, and positive psychology coach.
- Information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or professional psychological advice. This site does not recommend or endorse any specific organizations or information that may be mentioned on the site. Permission to reproduce any information or images contained on this site must be requested in writing.
Monthly Archives: April 2018
By the time I was impersonated online, I already feared for my life and knew I was being harassed by what appeared to be a young woman interested in dating a man who was my friend and trainer at the … Continue reading →
When you hear of cyberbullying victims, you expect to discover stories about teens or tweens. I was 44 when my ordeal began. The cyberstalking and harassment continued nonstop for more than a year before the offender was arrested and almost … Continue reading →