- Signs Your Child May Be Experiencing Cyberbullying
- Establishing a Cyberbullying Task Force — Update on New York State Legislation
- The Most Important Thing Parents Need To Know If Their Child Experiences Cyberbullying
- Standing Up To Cyberbullying
- Senator Kaminsky Introduces Legislation To Create Task Force On Cyberbullying
AboutLisa-Michelle Kucharz is a cyberbullying prevention advocate. She was the victim of a groundbreaking case of adult cyber-harassment. She shares her experience and lessons learned while navigating social media policies, law enforcement, and the judicial system. She is an adjunct professor, speaker, marketing and business development professional, and positive psychology coach.
- Information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or professional psychological advice. This site does not recommend or endorse any specific organizations or information that may be mentioned on the site. Permission to reproduce any information or images contained on this site must be requested in writing.
Monthly Archives: May 2018
More than 20 young people took their lives due to cyberbullying in 2017, and many more attempted suicide. Last week, The Philadelphia Tribune shared that 20% of children think about suicide after experiencing cyberbullying and one in 10 attempt it, … Continue reading